"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-André Gide






Friday, February 26, 2010

Home and Office Decor

Ordered a custom mouse pad and calendar from http://www.zazzle.com/ about a week ago and just received them the other day. I have no affiliation with the website, just a happy customer. Great products and fast turnaround. Pictures don't really do the products justice because the clarity is a lot better in person than what my camera was able to take.

Custom Mouse Pad


Calendar made up of pictures I took while out on the water


Favorite month for trout fishing








Mansfield Jetties: Epic PINS trip in May a few years back












Favorite month for redfish




Back Cover


Here's a shadow box I have hanging in my room. I start putting retired lures in less than a year ago. A lure must pass some rigorous criteria to make the cut; only three have made it thus far. These three lures have accounted for five of my eight biggest trout up to 28.75" and one of them has accounted for close to a hundred redfish up to 30". Look forward to adding more lures to my shadow box this upcoming year.

The Shadow Box of Retired Lures

No comments:

Post a Comment