"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-André Gide






Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Changing Locations

After today my blog will be moving to http://castingtales.wordpress.com/. WordPress offers a lot more freedom when it comes to designing and uploading content. I have almost completed the design and upload process, and I wanted to give everyone that follows my blog a heads up before I start switching my posts over there.

I've been working on setting up a blog on WordPress for a few weeks, and I wanted to have at least a basic understanding of how things work before I moved all of my content. I am still learning, so it may take some time before everything is running smoothly. I hope you enjoy my efforts.

Also, I have been on the water lately, but fishing has been slow to say the least. I plan on going out again at least a couple times before the week is over, so look forward to some blog posts very soon. Thanks for your support and I hope you continue to follow my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment